For issues linked to event registration, email notifications, login or password issues, click here.
For issues linked to event attendance, click here.
Webcast technical issues
For technical issues linked with an online event including:
- Issues encountered while joining the presentation
- Questions linked to the 'test your system' pages
- Issues with the slides
- Trouble with audio or video
For telephone related problems, including:
- Issues with the telephone dial-in numbers
Difficulties with the audio registration
For Streaming issues, click here.
If you are experiencing issues related to viewing or listening to an archived recording, click here.
For general questions including:
- When is my event taking place?
- Will I be able to get copies of the slides?
- Will there be a recording of the call?
- I haven't received my event password.
- I have questions about the content of the event.
- I'd like to get in touch with the speaker or the hosting organization.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes:
- A "Click Here to Attend" link.
- A toll free phone number to call for the audio portion of the meeting, if one has been provided.
- If you can't find your confirmation email, try looking in your spam folder.
- Make sure to test your system's compatibility by clicking the link in the System Compatibility section.
- At least 15 minutes before your meeting begins, click on the "Click Here to Attend" link in your confirmation email.
- After clicking on the "Click Here to Attend" link in your email, you will be directed to a registration page that has an "Attend" button. Click that button to join your meeting.
- If audio isn't playing through your computer speakers, the confirmation email may include a toll free number that will allow you to dial in to the audio portion of the event.
For free events, it is not necessary to unregister. If you would like to stop receiving email reminders, you will need unregister. For paid events, it is considered a best practice to unregister.
Check your confirmation or reminder notifications for an unregister link. If you no longer have these emails, you will need to reach out to the Presenter, Meeting Organizer, or Event Sponsor.
After you register one person, the registration system places a cookie in your browser that stops any attempt at multiple registrations. In order to proceed, you will need to delete your browser's cookies. For information on how to do this, follow the link below that pertains to your browser.
Here are a few possible solutions:
- Your computer or web browser may not have all the software that it needs. Make sure to check the System Compatibility section in your confirmation or reminder emails.
After selecting "Click Here to Attend" from your confirmation or reminder email, be sure to watch for any messages that appear at the top of your browser window asking for your permission to install software.
Streaming Technical Issues
Check that your speakers are plugged into your computer, turned on and that the volume is turned up.
- Check that the volume on your computer is turned up.
- Utilize the Toll Free phone option (if provided) in your confirmation or reminder emails.
After downloading any necessary software you may need to close down your browser, go back to your email message and click on "Click Here to Attend" again.
Occasionally when someone presses "Click Here to Attend" before a meeting starts, they are taken to a 'standby' screen. This screen says that it is too early to attend the event. With some computers the screen will stay in standby mode even after the meeting starts. To fix this, hit the F5 key. If that doesn't work, close your browser then go into your confirmation or reminder email and try clicking on "Click Here to Attend" again.
Please call audio technical support at 1-800-374-1852 and reference your conference ID or audio passcode.
If your organization uses an anti-SPAM security product, it may redirect the emails from our Registration tool to your spam inbox.
If you have signed up for an event and don't see the confirmation e-mail we sent you, check your Spam or Junk folders for any messages related to the event you registered for. Make sure that the @intercall.com domain is in your list of trusted senders.
If a recording is available it will be emailed to you after the event. This email is typically a "Thank You for Attending" or "Sorry We Missed You" communication and contains a link to view the recording.
Registration Support does not have information regarding these credits. You will need to ask the Presenter, Meeting Organizer, Event Sponsor, or the Sponsor’s CE Administrator for this information.
Typically when you attend a meeting online, you can print out the slides that you're seeing. For advance hand outs, you will need to ask the Presenter, Meeting Organizer, or Event Sponsor for this information.
From your confirmation or reminder email, click on "Add to my calendar" under the Event Info section. This will download an *.ics file that you can open with your default email software.
Lotus Notes does not support opening .ics attachments (Ical) from outside the Lotus Notes application. Instructions are provided below for saving a meeting invitation into a Lotus Notes 8.0 Calendar:
- Click the “Add to my calendar” link from your email.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you will be prompted “Do you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?”
- Click the “Save” button to save it to your computer.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you will be prompted “What should Firefox do with this file?”
- Click “Save to Disk” to save it to your computer.
- Drag the saved meeting file to your Lotus Notes application.
- The “Import Calendar” window will be displayed. Enter the “Calendar Name”. It is recommended that you use the same Calendar Name, such as “Meeting Invitation”, each time you import a meeting to your Lotus Notes Calendar.
- Click “OK” and the meeting will be added to your Calendar.
If this FAQ does not answer your question or issue, please contact Registration Support at email@example.com so we may better assist you. Please include in your message the event date, title and a description of the issue. Your email will be responded to within 24 hours.
Should you need immediate registration assistance at the time of a live event, please contact Registration Support at 1-800-493-1594.